I was reading blogs instead of cleaning my gi-nor-mus house, and KelliCrowe tagged anyone who was reading her blog.
So, that’s ME!
Four Jobs I Have Had:
1. Soda Jerk at Happy Joe’s Pizza and Ice Cream Parlor in Carroll, Iowa.
2. JCPenney cashier and floor clerk in Carroll and Sioux City, Iowa.
3. Babysitter in college (high school, too)…..one of my favorite jobs.
4. CableWoman in Blair, Ne….my first "real" job. I would video local high school games, edit them with commercials and we’d play it on the local cable channel!
Movies I Watch Over and Over Again:
1. A Little Romance….ahhhhh. I just l-u-v this movie. "A French boy and an American girl meet in Paris and begin a little romance."
2. A Christmas Story…too good for just a one day marathon. "Ralphie has to convince his parents, teach and Santa that he won’t shoot his eye out".
3. Ferris Bueller’s Day Off…so funny. "One man’s struggle to just have a day off."
4. FlashDance….I know, I know. I watched this movie relentlessly during my last semester of College, instead of studying.
Four Favorite Foods:
2. Hostess Chocolate Cupcakes
3. Potato Gnocci
4. Salted Nut Rolls
Four Places You’d Like to Be:
2. Nowhere else but Here
Four Bloggers I am Tagging: