comments 2


I knew this was gonna be a long day, but when my Milk To You guy brought my STANDING order without Half and Half AGAIN, I had hoped this wasn’t an omen…..(I’ve been getting the SAME ORDER for…oh, maybe THREE YEARS, and suddenly they are out of half and half half the time.)

First up, after getting up too darn early, was a flu shot.
The woman giving the injections did a really good job. I started to get the tiniest bit nervous, and she was talking to me about my hair color right before she jabbed me. Several people have commented about my hair color….and this has not happened in the last three years at all. I am taking this to mean that my hair color turned out weird this time.

My shot hurts now.

Then we had to go to a funeral.
One of our friends. It was very hard to hear about, understand and deal with.
Mr. McKercher, rest in peace.

Then, life went on.
We three got in the car and raced to Lincoln for our first campus visit!




Navy Seal went to meet with some people at the ROTC offices. I was underwhelmed at their enthusiasm at meeting my baby, but that’s another story. They politely answered questions, but we didn’t really know what to ask. They didn’t try to recruit him.

But did I really WANT that?

I’m not ready for life to take him. He knows what he WANTS.
I know what he NEEDS.

Filed under: Uncategorized

About the Author

Posted by

I'm a semi-retired mom living smack dab in the middle. Mom to @lasertron and @MattEHunt and new gramma to @aliceelfie. I attended #STS134 #NASAtweetup. I love to cook, hoard magazines and go places with my husband in his Cirrus122.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s