I’ve always had a “list” in my head. Not a list of chores…but a list of “TO DO SOMEDAY’s.
My husband has crossed off many of those items, including “meeting” David Cassidy.
But I’d like to write down a real list. Nothing that ever NEEDS to be done….. Nothing that HAS to be crossed off…Just a list.
1. Ride the Roller Coaster at Arnold’s Park in Okoboji.
2. Have every single room in my house clean at the same time.
3. Attend a real auction.
4. Attend a Big Name Flea Market.
5. Take a Road Trip to Anywhere.
6. Learn how to REALLY use my Photoshop Elements program.
7. Attend the Colorado Peach Festival.
8. Make a cookbook of my personal recipes.
9. Have my own store.
10. Grow a small garden.
11. Have a pedicure….(never have before!)
12. Fly on Virgin Airlines.
This is hard to do! I’m so Spoiled and Lucky….I’ve done so many fabulous things!
I’ll keep the list this way for now and add to it when I think of more.